Dry air in my apartment

The a single thing I don’t love about renting is that you have to answer to the property owner, then you don’t get a say in sizable renovations plus changes down to the house, plus you also don’t get a say on things love heating plus cooling. I’ve been certainly upset with my current Heating and Air Conditioning method because it seems love my home has legitimately low air quality. I don’t know that the property owner is taking care of the heating plus cooling equipment, however it’s his responsibility to service plus maintain it. I want to call a heating plus cooling company, although I don’t suppose that I should have to pay for that. I’ve talked to the property owner on numerous occasions, even though he simply dismisses me. Because he owns several other properties plus doesn’t have to live in my apartment, he doesn’t seem to care about my complaints. Luckily, the weather is nice outside right now because it’s the Springtime Time, so I have been able to turn off my heating plus cooling units for a while plus just cool the home by leaving the windows open. I am not sure what I am going to do when the weather gets hot, though, because I will need to use my air conditioner on a official basis. I am thinking that I have more than one options. I can either take the loss plus pay for the heating plus cooling services myself, or I can take my case to small claims court. I have an appointment with a lawyer friend of mine to discuss whether or not I have a case, although I am hoping I do. I know it’s wrong to rent out a property if you’re not going to do what it takes to maintain it plus make it liveable for your renters.

HVAC tech